Date recorded: August 22, 2019
Learn the basic effect of earned income on SSI cash payments and how work incentives can be used to support employment.
Webcast and Additional Resources
- Four SSI work incentives that can be applied to reduce countable earned income
- The benefits of 1619(b) extended Medicaid and the eligibility requirements for this work incentive
Watch For The Whole Series:
- Part 6: Supporting Beneficiaries to Take the Next Step Toward Employment
- Part 5: Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Work
- Part 4: Understanding the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Program
- Part 3: Title II Disability Benefits and Work
- Part 2: Introduction to Social Security Disability Benefit Programs
- Part 1: The Problem of Unemployment Among Social Security Disability Beneficiaries
Technical Assistance Liaison
Work Incentives Planning & Assistance National Training and Data Center (WIPA – NTDC)
Do you have a question about the webcast?