Date recorded: May 23, 2019
The eligibility criteria for Title ll disability and SSI benefits are complex. In this webcast, you’ll gain an introductory understanding of SSAs disability benefit programs.
Webcast and Additional Resources
Watch The Whole Series:
- Part 6: Supporting Beneficiaries to Take the Next Step Toward Employment
- Part 5: Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Work
- Part 4: Understanding the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Program
- Part 3: Title II Disability Benefits and Work
- Part 2: Introduction to Social Security Disability Benefit Programs
- Part 1: The Problem of Unemployment Among Social Security Disability Beneficiaries
Technical Assistance Liaison
Work Incentives Planning & Assistance National Training and Data Center (WIPA – NTDC)
Do you have a question about the webcast?