Project E3, with support and guidance from the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA), was a strategic partnership between:
One Historically Black College and University:
- Southern University, Baton Rouge
Six other Institutions of Higher Education:
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Wisconsin-Stout
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Kentucky, Lexington
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Employment Resources, Inc.
- Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation