Date recorded: November 16, 2018 | Upcoming Rebroadcast: February 16, 2021
Learn how to integrate critical knowledge about poverty and disability into your vocational rehabilitation practice. Cayte Anderson and Tobey Partch-Davies, both experts in how poverty and disability interact to affect employment, share their extensive knowledge and experience in this 1-hour webcast.
Webcast and Additional Resources
- Poverty and Disability: An Overview
- Behavioral Economics and Neuroscience: What Research Tells Us
- Social Determinants of Health: Why It’s Important
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA): How it Aligns with Poverty
- Taking Action: Integrating Knowledge into Your Practice with Q&A Session
Cayte Anderson, Ph.D., CRC
Project E3TC Co-PI
University of Madison - Wisconsin
Tobey Partch-Davies, Ph.D
Institute on Disability,
University of New Hampshire
Do you have a question about the webcast?