When: February 28, 2019
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm CST
Cost: Free, but registration is required
This webcast offers 1 CRC credit
Learn strategies to effectively serve rural consumers of VR services.
- Overview of barriers to effective VR service delivery:
- Slow delivery pace
- Lack of transportation options
- Limited economic choice
- Using telecommunications to promote engagement with VR services
- Expanding VR capacity to support self-employment
- Exploring strategies to expand provider reach in rural areas
Do you have a question about the webcast?